Friday, January 08, 2010

This is a repost, for my good friend...His Name is CracklaRock and he is GENIUS!!

here are quite a few blogs, websites, and flickr accounts that I really like to follow and check in on regularly. Some I check in on every month or so, maybe once a week....

But one in particularly I actually log onto every day. It's Although he has really slowed down the frequency of his blogging, it gives me inspiration as well as makes me laugh almost every time. cracklarock.blogspott.com. You have heard me mention Crack's name before in a previous blog, and if you are a friend of mine, you have heard me mention him all the time as a MASSIVE inspiration as an artist, friend, mentor of steeze, and family man. I have yet to meet the infamous Crack la Rock in person, but soon that shall change.

I am only telling you this, because Crack really needs start blogging more. And if I put it out there into the universe that we need more Crack, then perhaps he will listen.

If you want humor....then click here: Crack la Rock

You want design inspiration? Click here: Hey Slugger

1 comment:

Crack la Rock said...

Thanks Matt. The words that I usually spew forth are suddenly absent.