Monday, December 22, 2008

Saw a few movies this weekend...

Ok, here it is:

Take a girl to go see this one. When you are done watching it, do not forget to tell your lady that you associate yourself with the movie's main character and not with the drug lord gangster. Common mistake.

This movie is a story of a "come up" by a person of the people. He "comes up" on love, life, and of course...cold hard cash. Not a bad story, and very well acted.

Show her you have a soft side and take her to see it.


And when you are done watching that, you can go see this:

I love Clint Eastwood. He is my hero. I wish everyone in the movie could act as well as he does, but that is not the case. However, the movie still shines and reminds me of my Grandpa.




I also saw this movie this weekend. I have virtually no opinion on this movie, other than it kept me entertained. It's no Bourne Identity, but it's ok.

No comments: